MAMA BEAR CLAN
A community-led voluntary foot patrol that walks our streets to check up on our family and make sure that everyone is safe.
Volunteers hand out care packages, properly dispose of SHARPS (needles), engage with community members and call appropriate emergency services when needed.
We believe in:
• Caring for each other
• Sharing what we have with our neighbours
• Keeping our community safe
• Calling for help when needed
• Building trust in our neighbourhood
• Seven sacred teachings: Wisdom, Respect, Truth, Honesty, Humility, Love, Courage
Hosted by: Mama Bear Clan
Facebook: Mama Bear Clan
No Facebook account needed.